Do you know what omega-3 fatty acids are? These are highly important substances, deemed crucial for a heart-healthy diet. And if you don’t know how to get a proper dose of omega-3, our Bothell Japanese restaurant has good news! The best sources of omega-3 come in the form of fish, shellfish, and other seafood. So, come on down to Sushi Hana to derive the following benefits:
- Heart Health: Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce inflammation in the blood vessels and decrease elevated levels of triglycerides, lowering your blood pressure and reducing your risk factor for heart disease.
- Brain Health:There is evidence that omega-3 can protect you from the mental disorders associated with old age, including Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and senility. It can also serve to reduce the symptoms associated with ADHD, depression, and the depressive effects of bipolar disorders.
- Prenatal Health: Pregnant women should take omega-3 to facilitate the development of the brains and nervous systems in their unborn children.
- Asthma Management: As asthma is linked to inflammation in your lungs, omega-3 can help to decrease the severity of your asthma attacks.
- Pain Management: The anti-inflammatory properties of omega-3 reduces the stiffness and pain that come with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.